"Conference: “The Hacker of the Unconscious and the Analytic Symptom" at the University of Buenos Aires
This wonderful conference by Miquel Bassols took place in the framework of the VIth International Congress of Research and Practice in Psychology organised by the Psychology Facultyof the University of Buenos Aires. This event was organised by and under the auspices of the following chairs: "Clinic of Emergency", "Psychoanalysis: Lacanian Orientation. Clinic and writing" and "Psychopathology" (Music Therapy degree) Prof. I. Sotelo; “Psychopathology I”, “Clinic of addiction and alcoholism” Prof. F. Naparstek; “Psychopathology II” Prof. F. Schejtman; “Psychoanalysis Freud I”, “Psychoanalysis French School II”, “Construction of Psychoanalytic concepts” Prof. O. Delgado; “The subject in the clinic. Viscissitudes and obstacles” Prof. G. Aksman; “Clinic of autism and childhood psychosis” Prof. S. Tendlarz; “Psychoanalysis English School I” Prof. D. Fleischer; “Clinic with children ad adolescents: symptom formations" Prof. M. Goldenberg; “Clinic of puberty and adolescence in hospital” Prof. L. Szapiro; “Violence. Interventions in clinical and socio-communitarian settings” Prof. M. Morao; “Psychoanalytic clinic in assistive settings ” Prof. M. Manzotti. We thank especially Gloria Aksman who brought the audio recording to RadioLacan.
Miquel Bassols is a psychoanalyst in Barcelona, AME of the ELP. He is current President of the WAP and coordinator of the Institute of the Freudian Field in Spain.
Inés Sotelo is a psychoanalyst in Buenos Aires, AME of the EOL and member of the WAP.
Fabián Naparstek is a psychoanalyst in Buenos Aires, ex AE (2002-2005), AME of the EOL and member of the WAP.
Episode 1
Presentation
By Fabián Naparstek; Inés Sotelo
10:34 minutes | Audio in Spanish | Recorded 28.11.2014
Episode 2
The Password of the Real Unconscious
By Miquel Bassols
20:20 minutes | Audio in Spanish | Recorded 28.11.2014
Episode 3
What does not cease not to be written in what is said
By Miquel Bassols
9:12 minutes | Audio in Spanish | Recorded 28.11.2014